Online HR Library (HR360)
May 5, 2017
We provide our members with an award-winning online library that delivers comprehensive, easy-to-navigate human resources and benefits news, content, tools, and forms. Our online HR library (HR360) also features dynamic interactive HR tools, such as a job description builder and a salary benchmarking tool. You’ll also find easy, step-by-step guidance on how to comply with major laws–including ACA, COBRA, and FMLA–as well as key HR functions, such as hiring and terminating employees. Whether you have two employees or 500, our comprehensive, easy-to-use site makes it easy to stay compliant.
Online HR Library Features:
- Interactive compliance guides that provide step-by-step direction on how to properly conduct performance reviews, interview, hire, and terminate employees
- Benefits Compliance Calendar
- Step-by-step interactive guide for implementing COBRA and FMLA
- Fast, efficient online HR tools for developing job descriptions and salary benchmarking
- Over 700 downloadable forms, posters, and model notices
- Federal and state employment law information
We will be adding more content and benefits for you in the coming months Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your login information.