February 25, 2019
We’re pleased to introduce SafeAtWorkCA.com—State Fund’s new online safety resource designed to help California employers protect their workers and build cultures of safety.
The new site features a variety of safety-related resources, including:
- Workplace safety fundamentals customized for a variety of industries
- Safety meeting topics and plans
- Updates on legislative and regulatory changes that impact California businesses, such as Cal/OSHA’s new accident reporting requirements and the new hotel housekeeping musculoskeletal injury prevention requirements
- 2019 Employer Education Series safety seminar schedule
State Fund’s Safety and Health Unit is excited to announce their seminar series on Injury & Illness Prevention Program (IIPP) being presented at locations around the state over the course of the next month. This topic has been widely requested and we expect the series to be very popular. These seminars are Free to attend, open to the public and seating is limited.
Employers in California are required to have an effective written IIPP. During this free seminar you will learn how to develop, implement, and maintain an effective workplace IIPP that meets Cal/OSHA requirements. Our instructors will guide you step by step through all of the IIPP components using the Cal/OSHA Model Program as a foundation to build your program.
Seminar Locations and Dates:
- Bakersfield, CA – Tuesday, February 26, 2019 (Seminar Flyer)
- Monterey Park, CA – Wednesday, February 27, 2019 (Seminar Flyer)
- Redding, CA – Thursday, February 28, 2019 (Seminar Flyer)
- San Diego, CA – Tuesday, March 5, 2019 (Seminar Flyer)
- Oakland, CA – Thursday, March 7, 2019 (Seminar Flyer)
- Oxnard, CA – Friday, March 8, 2019 (Seminar Flyer)
- Fresno, CA – Tuesday, March 12, 2019 (Seminar Flyer)
- San Jose, CA – Thursday, March 14, 2019 (Seminar Flyer)
- Sacramento, CA – Tuesday, March 19, 2019 (Seminar Flyer)
- Santa Ana, CA – Tuesday, March 19, 2019 (Seminar Flyer)
- Eureka, CA – Wednesday, March 27, 2019 (Seminar Flyer)
For additional information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.